A package for creating and editing publication ready scientific reports and presentations, from Jupyter Notebooks.
A major API improvement occurred in
This has not changed the general user interface,
but anyone using custom converter plugins will be required to update them
(see Conversion of Plugins From Old API)
Combining features of the Jupyter Notebook, WYSIWYG editors and the Latex document preparation system, to provide a workflow for:
- Dynamic editing and visualisation of key document components (text, math, figures, tables, references, citations, etc).
- Combine document elements with dynamic (and reproducible) data exploration, analysis and visualisation.
- Supply meta formatting for document and code elements for precise control over the final document layout and typesetting.
- Output the same source document to different layouts and formats (pdf, html, presentation slides, etc).
- Getting Started
- Notebook Conversion
- Metadata Tags
- Custom Export Configurations
- Additional Tools
- IPyPublish In The Wild
- Package API
- v0.8.0 - Outline templates now use a jinja file, instead of json
- v0.7.1 - Improved the
dict_to_kwdsfilter and added
- v0.7.0 - Major API Update
- v0.6.8 - version bump to initiate Zenodo
- v0.6.7 - Added support for raw cells
- v0.6.5 - Minor Update
- v0.6.4 - Encoding Bug Fixes for Python < 3.6
- v0.6.3 - better support for latex math environments
- v0.6.2 - Améliorations!
- v0.6.1 - added output level metadata
- v0.6.0 - changed top-level meta tag from latex_doc -> ipub
- v0.5.3 - Small bug fix for html caption prefixing
- v0.5.2 - Slide autonumbering and captions from code output
- v0.5.1 - Improvements to Slide Output and Smart Slide Creation
- v0.5.0 - Default Conversion Plugins & Enhancements to HTML/Slides Conversion
- v0.4.1 - added universal bdist flag
- v0.4.0 - Introducing nbpresent: for reveal.js slideshow creation and serving
- v0.3.0 - First full, tested pypi release!
- v0.2 - New Latex Metadata convention
- v0.1 - An initial release